Griefing Ring- Grubs101, kerr_77

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
Nozstik

Re: Griefing Ring- Grubs101, kerr_77

Post by Nozstik »

I'd tell you guys to stop whining on the forums, but this is really entertaining.
Say something incredibly humorous, and you too can be in my -
Favorite Quotes!:
<Kitteh53>: what the that sponge haz no legs!
<Kitteh53>:tann that shark just swooped by and stabbed me!
<Kitteh53>: you are afishally awesome now that you have diamond pick
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Grubs wrote:fox,no we're not going away because i dont think its fair. I can sort of understand that you think me and kerr were planning a griefing party. But i can remember all of what said because i wrote it down because if you guys found it and took it the wrong way. kerr told me "Grubs i just showed pop are little whitehouse room, he said he was going to grief-ted and kerr said he told him it was a joke!

AND............. Bansil has been banned twice since april 10. AND when bansil griefted kerr and I's castle he gets banned for 2 days but when we get acussed of griefing when we didnt! i just dont think its fair!
I really want rbos to comment on this and say do don't deserve an unban, so I can delete your accounts and you can just go on with your life :)

Have a nice day :)
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
rbos

Post by rbos »

My .02 is that Grubs and Kerr have been behind multiple minor incidents, and that the cumulative effect is enough to warrant a permaban.

They've had 4-5 strikes, I'm done cleaning up the mess. We have no obligation to act as your babysitters.
Grubs

Post by Grubs »

OK, we have had 4-5 strikes. One of them was when you lost Kerr and I's house. And when we called you on it because you lost our house with a lot of diamonds and said that you didn't really care I said that i would report this. And then you told we I was threatening banning you.BTW i cant! And you perm ban us. That is the only time we have ever really been banned apart of being banned for an hour because of using CAPS. I don't see how that has been 4-5 chances, but OK. So now what, Ur going to perm ban us because we were of accused of griefing. And yes we did right it on a wall with signs, but i am telling you WE HAD NO INTENTION OF GRIEFING! also that we didnt putt a sign saying its a joke but it was, U have to believe us! So pop is going to get away Scot free, even when he told Kerr that he was going griefing and then ratted us out even when Kerr told him it was a joke. Now that's a joke! also bansil...... He gets banned for doing some stupid things. And my point here is that bansil griefted Kerr and I's castle he gets a two day ban! and then we he says hes sorry one or two mods say,
Nozstik wrote:I second this appeal. It's not the same without bansil.

Kerr and Grubs were perfect examples of players deserving perma-bans. Bansil doesn't fit this category, and in my opinion should be given another chance (okay so he's had a lot of chances, but have his antics really been harmful?).

So Rob, please reconsider.
i dont find it fair!
Grubs

Post by Grubs »

So he gets to grief but because hes friends with mods. So you guys are implying that if ur friends with mods you can grief and get a ban of around a week and then when u suck up to them they will unban you! NO LOGIC THERE!
xxYamixx

Post by xxYamixx »

That's not the reason grubs. The difference between you and Bansil is that you whine like a 12 year old.
#Yami is MLR Legit [Major League Russian]
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

xxYamixx wrote:That's not the reason grubs. The difference between you and Bansil is that you whine like a 12 year old.
Go yami!
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Okay, Rbos has spoken, Banning their account from forum. No more whining from them:)
Nozstik

Post by Nozstik »

Also, just because I asked on behalf of a friend to have them unbanned, does not mean they have become unbanned. So slow your roll.
Say something incredibly humorous, and you too can be in my -
Favorite Quotes!:
<Kitteh53>: what the that sponge haz no legs!
<Kitteh53>:tann that shark just swooped by and stabbed me!
<Kitteh53>: you are afishally awesome now that you have diamond pick