Griefing Ring- Grubs101, kerr_77

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
amixalot

Re: Griefing Ring- Grubs101, kerr_77

Post by amixalot »

I disagree entirely zacky, this server is a pretty mature server. We're not having any problems with underpopulation. I fully support weeding out people who just like to cause problems.
Grubs

Post by Grubs »

I like Zacky :)
Grubs

Post by Grubs »

I agree
kerr_77

Post by kerr_77 »

Did you know that pop1107 was in this raid as well, even though this whole thing wasn't real pop was in this. Btw Grubs and I started thinking that we should be president so we made those rooms like they do in the white house or like in 24 so it was all just a joke please it was never going to happen
-
kerr_77
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Zacky wrote:Why ban someone if he hasn't done anything wrong? The Novylen server has good griefer protection so you can just read the signs, make sure that they can't happen, like setting up more cuboids. That way nobody can be harmed and one or more bans are unnecesary..
True, but if people allow them in the protection you still have a grief ...
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
kerr_77

Post by kerr_77 »

but we werent in the protection the re-updated there area and then we couldnt touch it
kerr_77

Post by kerr_77 »

Grubs had his one wish if he was not allowed back on the server, so mine is that pop11077 is banned for good since he had a say in this too
fox689

Post by fox689 »

"I want pop11077 banned because he was part of this too! IT WAS STILL ALL A JOKE!" Wow. Guys. Just stop.
In telling on pop11077 you've just confirmed with me that you were actually planning it.

Have a nice life. Go away :)

:orediamond: Fox :orediamond:
All I'm asking for is some common sense and common decency. I know neither are actually that common anymore, but I ban those who have neither. :)
kerr_77

Post by kerr_77 »

no we still didnt say that we did it but pop had already started when we didnt do anything he grieved pilovers town
Grubs

Post by Grubs »

fox,no we're not going away because i dont think its fair. I can sort of understand that you think me and kerr were planning a griefing party. But i can remember all of what said because i wrote it down because if you guys found it and took it the wrong way. kerr told me "Grubs i just showed pop are little whitehouse room, he said he was going to grief-ted and kerr said he told him it was a joke!

AND............. Bansil has been banned twice since april 10. AND when bansil griefted kerr and I's castle he gets banned for 2 days but when we get acussed of griefing when we didnt! i just dont think its fair!