mw2_monkey

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
amixalot

mw2_monkey

Post by amixalot »

Banned for x-ray hacking, dug a 3 deep hole straight to diamond, I questioned him, he avoided all answers, then failed the chest test.

-Amix
Grubs

Re: mw2_monkey

Post by Grubs »

I KNEW IT! He told minigrub2001 to go to skyland with him and mw2_monkey lead him to a wall and happend to find diamond
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

amixalot wrote:Banned for x-ray hacking, dug a 3 deep hole straight to diamond, I questioned him, he avoided all answers, then failed the chest test.

-Amix
Lol chest test xD
When someone digs a hole straight to diamond you know he's hacking!
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
Epsilon

Post by Epsilon »

amixalot wrote:Banned for x-ray hacking, dug a 3 deep hole straight to diamond, I questioned him, he avoided all answers, then failed the chest test.

-Amix
And just why were you with him? :/
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Epsilon wrote:

-Amix
And just why were you with him? :/

We get a msg if someone finds diamonds/gold, so that why he was with him, he found 20 in 1min. So that is why amix was with him... An other question?
Epsilon

Post by Epsilon »

So every single time someone finds gold or iron you get a msg? lol.

"Ebilruler found 2 diamond I think he's haxxing D:"
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Epsilon wrote:So every single time someone finds gold or iron you get a msg? lol.

Yes, we do.
Your questioning a mod's judgement?
You haven't been on the server for how many weeks/months? So I don't think you can't judge, and you are NOT a mod, so that is an other reason why you cannot judge.
Epsilon

Post by Epsilon »

MrEpiclegendzz wrote:
Epsilon wrote:So every single time someone finds gold or iron you get a msg? lol.

Yes, we do.
Your questioning a mod's judgement?
You haven't been on the server for how many weeks/months? So I don't think you can't judge, and you are NOT a mod, so that is an other reason why you cannot judge.
Yes, I do find a problem with mods having to look into every single bloody case of mining a valuable ore, it's not as if people can't find it or anything, and is just far too tedious. And on top of that you turn around on anyone that says that's ridiculous and claims their opinion on the matter is not valid, regardless if they've been an OP/Moderator on other servers.
amixalot

Post by amixalot »

While I appreciate your concern for how I go about my modly duties, I'll have to say the you're basically someone from a foreign country going in and saying, "this language you speak is crazy and wrong". You don't play here, haven't been briefed on how to look for x-ray, and weren't instructed to look for x-ray hacking (like we all were). We do not look into every case of finding valuable ores as you say, but if there are a large amount found in a short matter of time we look into it. 90% of the time we will simply tp there, look around, and leave.

HOWEVER

If that person is showing telltale signs of x-ray hacking, we start to investigate more thoroughly.

I have about a 90% catch rate for x-ray (they admit it to me most times before I ban)

But thank you for your concern..... next time try to get all the information first though before you try to talk down to us.

Amix out.
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Well now you know, and now I am also locking this topic. because Amix explained it enough.

Thank you and goodbye.