Temp Ban: Sam160

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
imperialsalsa

Temp Ban: Sam160

Post by imperialsalsa »

Temp ban set for Sam160 at 2 days depending anything leading to investigation of griefing, stealing, etc. Story is as follow

I was informed on 8/22 by a player that someone had destroyed a couple blocks of a house. Once there pick history showed that indeed Sam160 had entered into the house through means of destroying sand and glass to the left of a locked door. I immediately did a search of the house and found that no indication of griefing within the confines of the house. I will search the entire town for any indication of foul play. That being said; if anything does not turn up, temp ban will be reissued at only a couple hours with a strict warning.

If a door is locked by another player, do not take the responsibility to try and get around that lock. That in itself can be considered griefing. Seeing as little as the damage was but it was still inflicted on another player without due cause.

I am up to hear the other side from Sam160 too.
imperialsalsa

Re: Temp Ban: Sam160

Post by imperialsalsa »

Ban was reduced to only a couple hours. Investigation only indicated that the previous infraction was the only infraction. Still want to and need to talk to Sam160 and find out what happened.
MrEpiclegendzz

Re: Temp Ban: Sam160

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Who did he grief?
Jillyjolly claimed that he griefed something. Didn't check it out tho because I thought he was banned.
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.