rawr

General minecraft-related chat.
ummwat

Re: rawr

Post by ummwat »

Dr_Obvious wrote:
MrEpiclegendzz wrote:
Dr_Obvious wrote:RAWR in the emo corner

Hey man havent seen you online lately! Are u at the novylen.net server or what? cuz u still need to finish ur house in NC !!!!
sorry :P, havn't been playin much minecraft lately. And normally if im on minecraft, I go on this server to make/finish an EPIC SUPER HUGE SPANISH CASTLE/ESTATE :D (called Casa Grande). Reason for not playing minecraft lately is pretty simple, minecraft has too many bugs, the servers have changed (I dont like change, need some time to adjust) Im confused by the change, mobs make me mad, and finally, im enhancing my skills in coding for gmod (e2 and rp files) so I can finally (after 6 months of blowing it off) get RP launched on my server. So untill every thing is running smoothly and back to normal (what ever your normal is :3 ) ill be doing that. I'll still be checking the forums regularily and seeing whats new, but for a while (unless im forced by my will to play this game) will only be on if I have absolutely nothing to do. Add me on steam if you wanna talk more but this (or force me against my will to play this game :) ).
Thanks you for that beautiful unreadable speech. That was the most awesome text-based speech on a phpBB forum on a Minecraft server that's specifically made for the servers that are called minecraft.novylen.net and novylen.net. But next time you should actually use the enter key instead of making a giant paragraph that nobody can read because, well, they're unreadable. As soon as I was that I was like "aw my god I can't read that" but I did after some effort anyways because I wanted to see what you said. I was sixty percent "read" and fourty percent (the rest of the percentage by the sixty percent "read") "don't read" and it was weird and shit. See what I mean? Here, take a look at your own typing: "sorry :P, havn't been playin much minecraft lately. And normally if im on minecraft, I go on this server to make/finish an EPIC SUPER HUGE SPANISH CASTLE/ESTATE :D (called Casa Grande). Reason for not playing minecraft lately is pretty simple, minecraft has too many bugs, the servers have changed (I dont like change, need some time to adjust) Im confused by the change, mobs make me mad, and finally, im enhancing my skills in coding for gmod (e2 and rp files) so I can finally (after 6 months of blowing it off) get RP launched on my server. So untill every thing is running smoothly and back to normal (what ever your normal is :3 ) ill be doing that. I'll still be checking the forums regularily and seeing whats new, but for a while (unless im forced by my will to play this game) will only be on if I have absolutely nothing to do. Add me on steam if you wanna talk more but this (or force me against my will to play this game :) )." So anyways, the point I'm making here is that I can't read that when you don't use enter. And now, if you don't remember what I said, I will type it again. "Thanks you for that beautiful unreadable speech. That was the most awesome text-based speech on a phpBB forum on a Minecraft server that's specifically made for the servers that are called minecraft.novylen.net and novylen.net. But next time you should actually use the enter key instead of making a giant paragraph that nobody can read because, well, they're unreadable. As soon as I was that I was like "aw my god I can't read that" but I did after some effort anyways because I wanted to see what you said. I was sixty percent "read" and fourty percent (the rest of the percentage by the sixty percent "read") "don't read" and it was weird and shit. See what I mean? Here, let me show you your own typing: "orry :P, havn't been playin much minecraft lately. And normally if im on minecraft, I go on this server to make/finish an EPIC SUPER HUGE SPANISH CASTLE/ESTATE :D (called Casa Grande). Reason for not playing minecraft lately is pretty simple, minecraft has too many bugs, the servers have changed (I dont like change, need some time to adjust) Im confused by the change, mobs make me mad, and finally, im enhancing my skills in coding for gmod (e2 and rp files) so I can finally (after 6 months of blowing it off) get RP launched on my server. So untill every thing is running smoothly and back to normal (what ever your normal is :3 ) ill be doing that. I'll still be checking the forums regularily and seeing whats new, but for a while (unless im forced by my will to play this game) will only be on if I have absolutely nothing to do. Add me on steam if you wanna talk more but this (or force me against my will to play this game :) )." So the point I'm making here is that I can't read that when you don't use enter." And no, I will not go into an infinite loop on that because it will be too long. Here's a list of what you need in there: -Use the enter key And basically, that's actually it, and it's not much of a list, huh? Now, I have made my point and I should stop typing now. Good day to you good sirs. =\
OMFG ^

ummwat - obstacle course master, owner of MineCity, internet thousand-are, novylen moderator
Dr_Obvious

Post by Dr_Obvious »

Lol xD I like your motive there. But for some reason, I'm not one to use the enter key unless I actually remember that its there.
ALSO I'm kinda used to reading bunched up text so sorry bout that :P.
Is this a signature, OR A HUGE CHEESY TACO :D

bill753

Post by bill753 »

Jesus ummwat. I bet whatever processes in your brain led to you creating that post would make interesting studying.
ummwat

Post by ummwat »

Lol, jokes
OMFG ^

ummwat - obstacle course master, owner of MineCity, internet thousand-are, novylen moderator
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Dr_Obvious wrote:
MrEpiclegendzz wrote:
Dr_Obvious wrote:RAWR in the emo corner

Hey man havent seen you online lately! Are u at the novylen.net server or what? cuz u still need to finish ur house in NC !!!!
sorry :P, havn't been playin much minecraft lately. And normally if im on minecraft, I go on this server to make/finish an EPIC SUPER HUGE SPANISH CASTLE/ESTATE :D (called Casa Grande). Reason for not playing minecraft lately is pretty simple, minecraft has too many bugs, the servers have changed (I dont like change, need some time to adjust) Im confused by the change, mobs make me mad, and finally, im enhancing my skills in coding for gmod (e2 and rp files) so I can finally (after 6 months of blowing it off) get RP launched on my server. So untill every thing is running smoothly and back to normal (what ever your normal is :3 ) ill be doing that. I'll still be checking the forums regularily and seeing whats new, but for a while (unless im forced by my will to play this game) will only be on if I have absolutely nothing to do. Add me on steam if you wanna talk more but this (or force me against my will to play this game :) ).
I think i haz u on steam not sure tho. Add me instead:D : Mrepiclegendzzz or mrepiclegendzz
Dun know xD
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Hey man havent seen you online lately! Are u at the novylen.net server or what? cuz u still need to finish ur house in NC !!!![/quote]
sorry :P, havn't been playin much minecraft lately. And normally if im on minecraft, I go on this server to make/finish an EPIC SUPER HUGE SPANISH CASTLE/ESTATE :D (called Casa Grande). Reason for not playing minecraft lately is pretty simple, minecraft has too many bugs, the servers have changed (I dont like change, need some time to adjust) Im confused by the change, mobs make me mad, and finally, im enhancing my skills in coding for gmod (e2 and rp files) so I can finally (after 6 months of blowing it off) get RP launched on my server. So untill every thing is running smoothly and back to normal (what ever your normal is :3 ) ill be doing that. I'll still be checking the forums regularily and seeing whats new, but for a while (unless im forced by my will to play this game) will only be on if I have absolutely nothing to do. Add me on steam if you wanna talk more but this (or force me against my will to play this game :) ).[/quote]
Thanks you for that beautiful unreadable speech. That was the most awesome text-based speech on a phpBB forum on a Minecraft server that's specifically made for the servers that are called minecraft.novylen.net and novylen.net. But next time you should actually use the enter key instead of making a giant paragraph that nobody can read because, well, they're unreadable. As soon as I was that I was like "aw my god I can't read that" but I did after some effort anyways because I wanted to see what you said. I was sixty percent "read" and fourty percent (the rest of the percentage by the sixty percent "read") "don't read" and it was weird and shit. See what I mean? Here, take a look at your own typing: "sorry :P, havn't been playin much minecraft lately. And normally if im on minecraft, I go on this server to make/finish an EPIC SUPER HUGE SPANISH CASTLE/ESTATE :D (called Casa Grande). Reason for not playing minecraft lately is pretty simple, minecraft has too many bugs, the servers have changed (I dont like change, need some time to adjust) Im confused by the change, mobs make me mad, and finally, im enhancing my skills in coding for gmod (e2 and rp files) so I can finally (after 6 months of blowing it off) get RP launched on my server. So untill every thing is running smoothly and back to normal (what ever your normal is :3 ) ill be doing that. I'll still be checking the forums regularily and seeing whats new, but for a while (unless im forced by my will to play this game) will only be on if I have absolutely nothing to do. Add me on steam if you wanna talk more but this (or force me against my will to play this game :) )." So anyways, the point I'm making here is that I can't read that when you don't use enter. And now, if you don't remember what I said, I will type it again. "Thanks you for that beautiful unreadable speech. That was the most awesome text-based speech on a phpBB forum on a Minecraft server that's specifically made for the servers that are called minecraft.novylen.net and novylen.net. But next time you should actually use the enter key instead of making a giant paragraph that nobody can read because, well, they're unreadable. As soon as I was that I was like "aw my god I can't read that" but I did after some effort anyways because I wanted to see what you said. I was sixty percent "read" and fourty percent (the rest of the percentage by the sixty percent "read") "don't read" and it was weird and shit. See what I mean? Here, let me show you your own typing: "orry :P, havn't been playin much minecraft lately. And normally if im on minecraft, I go on this server to make/finish an EPIC SUPER HUGE SPANISH CASTLE/ESTATE :D (called Casa Grande). Reason for not playing minecraft lately is pretty simple, minecraft has too many bugs, the servers have changed (I dont like change, need some time to adjust) Im confused by the change, mobs make me mad, and finally, im enhancing my skills in coding for gmod (e2 and rp files) so I can finally (after 6 months of blowing it off) get RP launched on my server. So untill every thing is running smoothly and back to normal (what ever your normal is :3 ) ill be doing that. I'll still be checking the forums regularily and seeing whats new, but for a while (unless im forced by my will to play this game) will only be on if I have absolutely nothing to do. Add me on steam if you wanna talk more but this (or force me against my will to play this game :) )." So the point I'm making here is that I can't read that when you don't use enter." And no, I will not go into an infinite loop on that because it will be too long. Here's a list of what you need in there: -Use the enter key And basically, that's actually it, and it's not much of a list, huh? Now, I have made my point and I should stop typing now. Good day to you good sirs. =\[/quote]

OMG come on man thathurted my brainz:( U almost :tnt: my brian
ummwat

Post by ummwat »

MrEpiclegendzz wrote:Hey man havent seen you online lately! Are u at the novylen.net server or what? cuz u still need to finish ur house in NC !!!![/ quote]
sorry :P, havn't been playin much minecraft lately. And normally if im on minecraft, I go on this server to make/finish an EPIC SUPER HUGE SPANISH CASTLE/ESTATE :D (called Casa Grande). Reason for not playing minecraft lately is pretty simple, minecraft has too many bugs, the servers have changed (I dont like change, need some time to adjust) Im confused by the change, mobs make me mad, and finally, im enhancing my skills in coding for gmod (e2 and rp files) so I can finally (after 6 months of blowing it off) get RP launched on my server. So untill every thing is running smoothly and back to normal (what ever your normal is :3 ) ill be doing that. I'll still be checking the forums regularily and seeing whats new, but for a while (unless im forced by my will to play this game) will only be on if I have absolutely nothing to do. Add me on steam if you wanna talk more but this (or force me against my will to play this game :) ).[/ quote]
Thanks you for that beautiful unreadable speech. That was the most awesome text-based speech on a phpBB forum on a Minecraft server that's specifically made for the servers that are called minecraft.novylen.net and novylen.net. But next time you should actually use the enter key instead of making a giant paragraph that nobody can read because, well, they're unreadable. As soon as I was that I was like "aw my god I can't read that" but I did after some effort anyways because I wanted to see what you said. I was sixty percent "read" and fourty percent (the rest of the percentage by the sixty percent "read") "don't read" and it was weird and shit. See what I mean? Here, take a look at your own typing: "sorry :P, havn't been playin much minecraft lately. And normally if im on minecraft, I go on this server to make/finish an EPIC SUPER HUGE SPANISH CASTLE/ESTATE :D (called Casa Grande). Reason for not playing minecraft lately is pretty simple, minecraft has too many bugs, the servers have changed (I dont like change, need some time to adjust) Im confused by the change, mobs make me mad, and finally, im enhancing my skills in coding for gmod (e2 and rp files) so I can finally (after 6 months of blowing it off) get RP launched on my server. So untill every thing is running smoothly and back to normal (what ever your normal is :3 ) ill be doing that. I'll still be checking the forums regularily and seeing whats new, but for a while (unless im forced by my will to play this game) will only be on if I have absolutely nothing to do. Add me on steam if you wanna talk more but this (or force me against my will to play this game :) )." So anyways, the point I'm making here is that I can't read that when you don't use enter. And now, if you don't remember what I said, I will type it again. "Thanks you for that beautiful unreadable speech. That was the most awesome text-based speech on a phpBB forum on a Minecraft server that's specifically made for the servers that are called minecraft.novylen.net and novylen.net. But next time you should actually use the enter key instead of making a giant paragraph that nobody can read because, well, they're unreadable. As soon as I was that I was like "aw my god I can't read that" but I did after some effort anyways because I wanted to see what you said. I was sixty percent "read" and fourty percent (the rest of the percentage by the sixty percent "read") "don't read" and it was weird and shit. See what I mean? Here, let me show you your own typing: "orry :P, havn't been playin much minecraft lately. And normally if im on minecraft, I go on this server to make/finish an EPIC SUPER HUGE SPANISH CASTLE/ESTATE :D (called Casa Grande). Reason for not playing minecraft lately is pretty simple, minecraft has too many bugs, the servers have changed (I dont like change, need some time to adjust) Im confused by the change, mobs make me mad, and finally, im enhancing my skills in coding for gmod (e2 and rp files) so I can finally (after 6 months of blowing it off) get RP launched on my server. So untill every thing is running smoothly and back to normal (what ever your normal is :3 ) ill be doing that. I'll still be checking the forums regularily and seeing whats new, but for a while (unless im forced by my will to play this game) will only be on if I have absolutely nothing to do. Add me on steam if you wanna talk more but this (or force me against my will to play this game :) )." So the point I'm making here is that I can't read that when you don't use enter." And no, I will not go into an infinite loop on that because it will be too long. Here's a list of what you need in there: -Use the enter key And basically, that's actually it, and it's not much of a list, huh? Now, I have made my point and I should stop typing now. Good day to you good sirs. =\[/ quote]

OMG come on man thathurted my brainz:( U almost :tnt: my brian
Lol Epic, use the [EDIT] button instead of double post.
How can I TNT a brain?
OMFG ^

Dr_Obvious

Post by Dr_Obvious »

I think i haz u on steam not sure tho. Add me instead:D : Mrepiclegendzzz or mrepiclegendzz
Dun know xD
couldnt find you D:

MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

@doc
Tell me urs i will try to find it.
I think Dee has me on steam. not sure tho.
Dr_Obvious

Post by Dr_Obvious »

i have dee on steam so if you have his search me. My nickname there is AtG | D<backwards R> OBVIOUS Ph. Duh [C]
and the link is http://steamcommunity.com/id/DROBVIOUS