rawr

General minecraft-related chat.
MrEpiclegendzz

Re: rawr

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Dr_Obvious wrote:i have dee on steam so if you have his search me. My nickname there is AtG | D<backwards R> OBVIOUS Ph. Duh [C]
and the link is http://steamcommunity.com/id/DROBVIOUS
That is some B-Shit right there! I tried to add you: some of the steam community are available once you have games on your steam account>_<

Help meh!(im not on steam that often so:P)
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
Dr_Obvious

Post by Dr_Obvious »

MrEpiclegendzz wrote:
Dr_Obvious wrote:i have dee on steam so if you have his search me. My nickname there is AtG | D<backwards R> OBVIOUS Ph. Duh [C]
and the link is http://steamcommunity.com/id/DROBVIOUS
That is some B-Shit right there! I tried to add you: some of the steam community are available once you have games on your steam account>_<

Help meh!(im not on steam that often so:P)
dont get what your trying to say there O_o
Is this a signature, OR A HUGE CHEESY TACO :D

MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Help meh!(im not on steam that often so:P)[/quote]
dont get what your trying to say there O_o[/quote]

Steam told me this when i tried to add u: "some of the steam community are available once you have games on your steam account"
Help meazh
Dr_Obvious

Post by Dr_Obvious »

ah...do you have any games on steam? or do you just have steam to chat with your friends?

ummwat

Post by ummwat »

MrEpiclegendzz wrote:That is some B-Shit right there! I tried to add you: some of the steam community are available once you have games on your steam account>_<

Help meh!(im not on steam that often so:P)[/quote ]
dont get what your trying to say there O_o[/quote ]

Steam told me this when i tried to add u: "some of the steam community are available once you have games on your steam account"
Help meazh
Lol Epic, try to quote right.
Example wrote:
OMFG ^

ummwat - obstacle course master, owner of MineCity, internet thousand-are, novylen moderator
Dr_Obvious

Post by Dr_Obvious »

ummwat wrote:
MrEpiclegendzz wrote:That is some B-Shit right there! I tried to add you: some of the steam community are available once you have games on your steam account>_<

Help meazh
Example wrote:
FAYUL

MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

ummwat wrote:

Help meazh
Example wrote:
STFU xD
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Dr_Obvious wrote:ah...do you have any games on steam? or do you just have steam to chat with your friends?
I have some free games.. i just wanted to check out steam and do rebuy portal:D!!! so but i dun have it YET... and not sure if i should cuz portal 2 comes out!
Maybe gonna buy sam and max also cool:d use to play thatin ze old days!

Any suggestions what i should buy?(my pc is crapy)
Dr_Obvious

Post by Dr_Obvious »

MrEpiclegendzz wrote:
Dr_Obvious wrote:ah...do you have any games on steam? or do you just have steam to chat with your friends?
I have some free games.. i just wanted to check out steam and do rebuy portal:D!!! so but i dun have it YET... and not sure if i should cuz portal 2 comes out!
Maybe gonna buy sam and max also cool:d use to play thatin ze old days!

Any suggestions what i should buy?(my pc is crapy)
Well first of all, i suggest to get source SDK base because it has some tolls and stuff for map making and features you need for some games. Its free and you can get it in the tools tab.
Second of all, anouther simple HL2 MOD (so if you dont have hl2, dont et it cause it wont work) is Zombie Master. Its free because its no longer in development but its still an awesome game! Search it on google and you'll find a link to DL. Other than that I cant really think of any low ram games that can be supported by a crappy computer. I know my laptop is crappy, yet i can half support garrys mod and fully support team fortress 2 (at time i cant but thats other things i wanna rant about.) You can take a look at the steam store and just go game searching. You might find some good games you would like!!!