Hi, im new

General minecraft-related chat.
Worse Doughnut

Hi, im new

Post by Worse Doughnut »

Hi, my name is Worse Doughnut. I just joined the forums and i was looking around your website too and it all look amazing. I've been looking everywhere for an actually fun/active SMP server, so thanks for being one. But, the thing is, i cant find an IP anywhere, i guess b/c of spam? So, if you cant post it or something, can someone please PM it to me or w/e?
Bumnuggets0

Re: Hi, im new

Post by Bumnuggets0 »

theres serveral
the only one i goto though is
novylen.minecraft.net:25565 update broke the server so its on a temp map right now
------things i think--------
mc.novylen.net:25565
novylen.net:25565
Worse Doughnut

Post by Worse Doughnut »

K scratch that actually, i got online using "minecraft.novylen.net " but i think i crashed b/c now when i try to log on it says "timed out". I want to get back on b/c i was bringing someone cobblestone from their house (like they asked, i think her name was daiane or w/e) but since i lagged out i get her the possible 200+ cobblestone that is sitting in my inv. O_o

Edit: tried those 2 too, 1st one says "timed out" and the 2nd one is a differnt map then b4
xxYamixx

Post by xxYamixx »

Hey welcome! Im a moderator on this server :3 The admins are Rbos Jacksowhat and Zaneo.
And about that issue of yours: Are you using the new launcher? If you are then alot of other people were having the same issue until they de graded to the old one again. Enjoy your stay!
#Yami is MLR Legit [Major League Russian]
Worse Doughnut

Post by Worse Doughnut »

how do i use the old launcher though?
xxYamixx

Post by xxYamixx »

The old launcher? You did keep it, right? If not just google: Old minecraft launcher (windows, mac, linux) :)
#Yami is MLR Legit [Major League Russian]
Worse Doughnut

Post by Worse Doughnut »

keep what? it updates on its own
rbos

Post by rbos »

See attached for the old launcher. Rename from .zip to .jar.
Attachments
Minecraft.zip
(50.55 KiB) Downloaded 360 times
Worse Doughnut

Post by Worse Doughnut »

Dammit, it worked once, but then when i was gathering :wood: wood :wood: (and the trees would regenerate instantly and weren't dropping by the way) it timed me out, and i cant get back on anymore.....again....

Any help?
Worse Doughnut

Post by Worse Doughnut »

Ok, i just wanna say, problem solved, I'm able to go one now with out being timed out.