The Pachua Empire

General minecraft-related chat.
Pachua

The Pachua Empire

Post by Pachua »

I’ve been informed that the projects section is more centered on group activities, and that personal projects ought to be placed in the General/Off-Topic part of the forums.

My brother wanted me to post some crap I did. So here we go, prepare for a massive image dump.

Back when I first started this server, I thought I would just make a tower on top of a hill and that be that (it has blinky lights along the side from a 4-clock generator).

Turns out it grew into a city called Ironside.

Sentinel Tower in the distance.

Ironside Elite district (looks better from outside the walls).

Five identical cookie-cutter homes (shooting for 20 total in the suburbs).

Random building purposely engulfed in foliage.

Home and shed on a private drive close to the downtown.

Look at the map in the upper right corner. It makes this highway interchange take a degree of sophistication.

Not too far from that interchange, we get to Salvation Bridge in all its unfinished glory.

Hold the phone, where are you getting all this stuff Pachua? ARE YOU SPAWNING?! Neh fine sir, I either buy my stuff, have it given to me by many gracious souls, or go digging in the Radiance Abyssal Mine (RAM).

I haven’t measured, but I wouldn’t be surprised if there are several kilometers of navigable tunnels. I get lost down here if I don’t keep track of where I turn.

Never take a corner too fast, you might run into some creepy fellows.

Salty water from the bay area gushes down into the RAM.

Where does it end up? I call it my Lair.

Close to 100,000 thousand cobble has been mined from here (24x21x200= ~100,000)

I like to look at downtown and the Elite district with the map while at night in the RAM.

Let us wander past Sunrise Bridge to… get to the other side.

The other side.

We turn our heads and see a strange looking spaceship zapping a little fisher boat. Wait, who can tell it’s a fishing boat? For all we know it was full of terrorists laden with bombs cruising toward Sunrise Bridge to cause a New York sized disaster. If that be the case, thank you strange spaceship.

This spaceship, however, will make you eat your compliments, and then it will eat you.

You are now below the CZAR. Prepare to be annihilated by its gigantic mob army.

If you magically breeze by the horde, prepare to be annihilated by its LAZAR (go look at Nozstik’s thread to see what I’m talking about: http://forum.minecraft.novylen.net/view ... ?f=3&t=327). As CAPT’N of this rig, I hold the power.

Not only will the CZAR eat you and your friends, it will also eat your home and your mountain.

GASP! A challenger appears! Who will be the defender of Novylen’s right to live? Come forth Ythotha!

For those not in the know, CZAR and Ythotha are experimental units from a game called Supreme Commander. In the game however, a Ythotha is a quick meal for the CZAR. But hey, he tried to save your filthy hides. Go pay some respect you dirt-hugging knaves.

Not far from Ythotha is his noble stead (not really). This unfinished dragon is named Nozzy, after the (in)famous multi-trillionaire businessman Nozstik. He’s been helping out a great deal with the complications of the digits and wings.

Not too far east of Nozzy is the Lotus Arcology, one of the many reasons the ocean was artificially expanded by Rbos. An Arcology is an ecologically conscious building that can house a very dense population.

Again, look at the map in the corner. Lots of fun curves.

Okay okay, enough of these outlandish creations. Let’s just go on a road trip down the Ironside Scenic Byway (ISB). I hope you packed well; it will be a long journey.

Don’t go too fast, you might miss the turn to Storm Pass.

Storm Pass is currently my only project where the public is allowed to pitch in to build.

Imperialsalsa and Nozstik helped build the sleepy village with me. If I know you well, you can build there too. Keep in mind though, it is VERY far from spawn, the forest surrounding the village is oozing with mobs at night, and I’m trying to keep a tiny village atmosphere because the land of Novylen already has many bustling cities.

You’ve enjoyed your stay at Storm Pass, we will now move on down the ISB.

Put on your winter jacket, you are now entering Sirach.

Drive slow, you don’t want to slip on the ice when there is a colossal drop down the switch-back road.

Stay close to the roads, or you may lose yourself.

So you decided to stay in Sirach, let me welcome you to the unfinished Sirach Tower.

High above the wintry plains on the roof of Sirach Tower is a grassy paradise bustling with herd animals to exploit (no guarantees).

Once upon a time, the roof of Sirach Tower was primed and ready for residents to move in and build homes.

We advise you not to peer over the side too far.

It might take 5 days for us to hear your body crash into the ice below. And even if we did hear it, it would take another 10 days to get down there and put your body in a casket, which by then you would have sunken under the ice and snow, never to be seen again.

We regret to inform you that construction on the whole Sirach area has been put into an indefinite limbo. It requires at least 2 minutes to ‘sneak up’ into the area to not cause considerable lag. If one teleported to Sirach (as I and our poor friend Havlock did), the whole server would lock up and cast them and other fine citizens out of the land of Novylen.

Fortunately, not all large projects need to suffer from preventable illnesses. Welcome aboard the unfinished PWI (Pachua Warhammer Industries) Paragon.

Thanks to Rbos copying the hull, this fat lady is conforming to my plans as a gigantic three-hulled aircraft carrier/cruiser/floating nation.

If you complain about the chintzy runways, I will personally tell Commander Seluki to launch your living carcass aboard the next sortie of ICBMs.

Commander Seluki is a really cool dude that another cool dude made up and gave to me. If you want to see a picture of Seluki, shoot me a personal message. Anywho, I’m not lying when I say that PWI Paragon is a real fat lady. The map says so too.

So you have come to the end of the first tour. I must say, bravo for sticking it through this entire post. To close, I want to tell you about the Fawaz, a magnificent cruise ship gently sailing the Ozona Sea. Dr. A. Fawaz was my business math teacher I had in college; probably the best math teacher of the whole math faculty. Such a title was not bestowed by me, but by his own peers. Sadly, he passed away not too long ago, leaving behind a wife and children. It may not seem like it from the way I talk, but I’m still silently mourning his passing. To help with the mourning process and to pay homage, I named this ship Fawaz. You will be missed.
Nozstik

Re: The Pachua Empire

Post by Nozstik »

Pachua, I have to say, you're creations are simply awesome. Just looking at the amount you've built is pretty inspiring - makes me want to jump out and there and start putting blocks together. Awesome job Pachua!!!
Say something incredibly humorous, and you too can be in my -
Favorite Quotes!:
<Kitteh53>: what the that sponge haz no legs!
<Kitteh53>:tann that shark just swooped by and stabbed me!
<Kitteh53>: you are afishally awesome now that you have diamond pick
xxYamixx

Post by xxYamixx »

This is amazing... Nuff' said.
#Yami is MLR Legit [Major League Russian]
Bumnuggets0

Post by Bumnuggets0 »

how did you get the minimap to work :/
bill753

Post by bill753 »

I had no idea you were such a prolific builder, Pachua. Is all of this on the Novylen server? It's pretty incredible.
rbos

Post by rbos »

Overwhelmingly cool. Nicely done.

Sirach should be usable now.
Zacky

Post by Zacky »

Wow, I'm just amazed by the quantity and quality of your creations. This post really made me want to work hard and make some things on the Novylen server to be proud of. (I'm sorry for your loss of your beloved math teacher; A. Fawaz)
Worse Doughnut

Post by Worse Doughnut »

<O< how the hell dos it all fit on the server?

Lol, this had (obviously) not made me want to go build some annoyingly large thing, it has instead, inspired me to explore all of Novylen to find each and everyone of your creations. ^^
Worse Doughnut

Post by Worse Doughnut »

Well, ive made it my goal to seek out all the stuff, and so far all ive found are:

The valiant challenger!

(off topic) I saw my 1st squid while searching for the stuff :D

The amazing and all-mighty Fawaz...the heavens await you!

Thank giant spaceship ^^

And that's all Ive been able to find so far, but i wont stop!!
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Try going to First spawn second spawn and third.
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.