apeal for false ban

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
wat555555

apeal for false ban

Post by wat555555 »

i say that it is unfair how i can just be banned for finding gold when diggging a trap so please un ban me and talk to me in server
wat555555

Re: apeal for false ban

Post by wat555555 »

plz i will evan show u my hole i will give my gold that i found to somone plz unban me i wanna finish my house
wat555555

Post by wat555555 »

please reply
amixalot

Post by amixalot »

You weren't banned for "just finding gold", it was because you showed classic signs of x-ray hacking. The hole was the only one you made in that mine, making it seem like an exception, and that exception led to a very large gold deposit.

After I banned you, I also noticed you had griefed a structure at spawn.

While there might be doubts about the x-ray hacking (I was quick to pull the trigger) the added in griefing makes me less likely to rescind the ban.

The poor English doesn't help.

However you do seem nice, so I'll let the bossman deal with this.

Amix
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

Please do not post in old unrelated threads about your ban. It's not a good way to get attention. Our admins are very busy people, and patience is the best way to win their favour.
wat555555

Post by wat555555 »

i dont gerife but if u think i have then i will go and find And replace what ever is missing becouse i really like this server and i really like my dirt/wood house and i will give the gold to anyone random i run into plz it is the only nice server i found oh and it was 5 gold and i was diggin that hole to fool people to fall in and i dont evan know what x ray is all i know is that u can see ors view the logs and u can see me asking and that was the anser i got and if u move the cobble i put down you will see i have 4 holes round my mine but they were all to bed rock i was digging at random and im 13 plz
wat555555

Post by wat555555 »

who boss of server and please give me 1 more chance
wat555555

Post by wat555555 »

plz reaply
wat555555

Post by wat555555 »

plz let me back in server becouse i miss it so much i love this sever i have beeen ban for 3 days 8 hours :( :( :( :( and i sware i dint do grif or x ray but if u think i did i will do anything to help fixing it :( :( :( :(
wat555555

Post by wat555555 »

plz post if i am unban or not? plz unban tho i will always help and build my house and start a cobble shop for the comunity