apeal for false ban

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
wat555555

Re: apeal for false ban

Post by wat555555 »

wat555555 wrote:plz post if i am unban or not? plz unban tho i will always help and build my house and start a cobble shop for the comunity
plz reaply
wat555555

Post by wat555555 »

why isnt anyone reaplying
wat555555

Post by wat555555 »

PLZ LET ME back into server i cant sleep becouse its all i can think about
Worse Doughnut

Post by Worse Doughnut »

Ok, I'm going to say this just because it must be said.

Shut the hell up. You were banned. Deal. With. It.

When you get banned, you don't spam the forums asking, nay begging, to be let back on. You sit down, and realize that you messed up, and that's that.

Maybe, and I mean this honestly happens every Milena, you may be given a second chance. But, given how annoying you have turned out to be from your pathetic posts on your own thread, I seriously doubt that you will ever be unbanned. And if you ever happen to be, I will personally chop off my own toes. One at a time. And take time-lapse photos.

So there. My rant is done. And i hope you just give up your posts of stupidity here.

Best Regards,

~Worse Doughnut~
arin3

Post by arin3 »

@Worse,

I learnt that the hard way.

The mods have probably seen the topic and don't want to reply due to the stress it brings.
Was this what I was like... Jeeze I was a troll :-(
wat555555

Post by wat555555 »

oh i dont mean to be stressfull or annoying but ive never been ban from annything and if i am im sorry i will stop posting 1s a day but i got banned for somthing i didnt do i dont know what xray is and i dont know how to grife and the reasone is im stressed about being banned i worry so much i post to calm down
gino973

Post by gino973 »

wat555555 sorry bro i would love to have you back your fun to be around but if they have proof :( cant do noting well hope to see you again see ya pal :)
wat555555

Post by wat555555 »

thanx gino but i never did it i was always whith u or crazy and all i did when i wasnt whith u was work on my mine and hope to see u to
amixalot

Post by amixalot »

This thread makes my head hurt.

I was seriously considering unbanning you until I read the posts. Spamming makes me mad on the inside, and poor English just adds to that.

Amix
wat555555

Post by wat555555 »

sorry amix about my english im very bad at spellin and i just wanted somone to reply but i have learned my lesson :(
so plz give me 1 last chance.Is there anything i can do to help my case so to try i spent 4 hourse finding mods u all liked put them in sugestons so hope you like them i saw that you wanted elermental arowos so i aded them in sugestions as well hope you injoy and unban me