How Stupid I Was...

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
Arin

Re: How Stupid I Was...

Post by Arin »

Listen, this is my appeal. Don't make others' bans influence it. I think I should at least have a 2nd chance. What harm have I done to the server? None intentionally!
I know that I will have a bunch of haters from when I supposedly "Stalked" Novylen. But this "Stalking" was meant to be harmless. Also, you aren't losing anything by unbanning me. In fact, you will be gaining a dedicated member of the society.

I know there is almost no hope that I will get an unban, but I can try, right?
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Oke, my vote changed to a no, 2 pages for 1 appeal, for someone that has stalked the server.
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
amixalot

Post by amixalot »

See, if you had listened to us in the beginning none of this would have happened.

I remember our advice now, "Just lay low for a while and make an appeal".

I vote no.

-Amix
Arin

Post by Arin »

Okay, fine, I give up.

Just remember the months I waited even after the stalking had ended.
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

If we were ever considering an unban, you have destroyed those chances by spamming log in during a mcban's failure, and forcing us to keep kicking you. Good day.
Arin

Post by Arin »

I didn't spam, nor did I know mcbans failed. I just thought that somebody unbanned me and Doozie thought it was a bug letting me online, and kept kicking me because he didn't know I was unbanned.

And,I couldn't spam, because apparently rbos added a login system, which hadn't had me registered. I still think that I can be unbanned if I try. I would also like an admins opinion, even though it is obvious they will agree with the mods, they surprise me sometimes.
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

Ya right, my telling you to stop logging in was totally unrelated. Do you really think the administration of this server are so disorganized that an unban would happen without a post on the appeal, or the mods knowing, when there has been so much negative feedback in the thread? You have a thumbs down from three moderators. Your appeal is over. I do not recommend you attempt to waste any of the admins' time.
rbos

Post by rbos »

The Minecraft auth servers are down, so I changed our authentication system to a secondary, server-specific method, which broke mcbans.

Why on earth would you keep joining AFTER doozie kicked you and told you to fuck off.

Fuck off.
Arin

Post by Arin »

Doozy wrote:Ya right, my telling you to stop logging in was totally unrelated. Do you really think the administration of this server are so disorganized that an unban would happen without a post on the appeal, or the mods knowing, when there has been so much negative feedback in the thread? You have a thumbs down from three moderators. Your appeal is over. I do not recommend you attempt to waste any of the admins' time.
Look, i'm sorry for my incompetence, how was I to know mcbans failed?