WAT555555

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
wat55555555

Re: WAT555555

Post by wat55555555 »

Yes amix I cant spell and I'm sorry for that but here's the full story of how I got ban I told dog ok I was making a lava fort from this vid on YouTube and it got out of control so I googeld how to fix a huge lava problem and it said to go out of creative and go back then keep calm and get tones of water so I relied out and my comp crashed it still dasent work so I am writing from my iPhone Wich has no red lines so I could not fix it I tried and my comp went(it always crashes344556788 times a day if you look at the loges you will see it keeps crashing minecraft on it so I log in to the server loads of times. Oh and the rules at spawn don't say you can't make a lava fort that harmed somones structure by mistake
One thing I like is nice people who are ok with the fact I can't shut up
amixalot

Post by amixalot »

I could go on and on.

1. Lava +water = obsidian, so that was a stupid plan.

2. The little red line comment was to show how pathetic this was, you shouldn't need a spell check to realize somones, loges, tones, and wich, are not words.

3. Periods end sentences

4. The rules at spawn say griefing isn't allowed. Negligence by stupidity is no excuse.

Again, go away.
wat55555555

Post by wat55555555 »

I do guess that my bad spelling is really unfair on the admins and also I haven't spammed if you look on dates they are like a week apart the page2 and yes water+lava=obsidian but it is easier to deal with and get rid of Also I looked at most of the bans from creative and they say they never new about this rule. And the reason I like this server is because it's the only non abandon and or grifed out of control
amixalot

Post by amixalot »

Part of the reasoning for me favoring your ban was that your writing appeared much like spam on the server. If you are able to type in at least partially correct English I would be less opposed to a repeal.

It's hard to give a third chance to someone with that kind of behavior/affect on the server.
wat55555555

Post by wat55555555 »

Amix I have always been nice to people on the server and if it would help my case I will take extra English classes
IronManiac77

Post by IronManiac77 »

Extra English classes just to get back onto a server?

I'm sorry, I can't respond to this anymore. I'm too busy laughing my ass off :lol:
dragslayar

Post by dragslayar »

IronManiac77 wrote:Extra English classes just to get back onto a server?

I'm sorry, I can't respond to this anymore. I'm too busy laughing my ass off :lol:
well he's showing dedication atleast xD
Hey guys! Click this! If you like Dawn of War I make maps for it and post stuff about it there!
http://blackarkgames.blogspot.com/
Even if you don't, click it!
gino973

Post by gino973 »

Not everyone is perfect. If he has a spelling issue let it be that should not have to do with if not he should be banned because of it. just saying
dograffe

Post by dograffe »

he was just building a lava fort in creative is there a rule against that unbann him if he stuffs up then bann him and ill fix the problem
So What?
SO DRAGOn
amixalot

Post by amixalot »

gino973 wrote:Not everyone is perfect. If he has a spelling issue let it be that should not have to do with if not he should be banned because of it. just saying
Seriously Gino? Don't jump in on a conversation if you're not going to read the first 2 pages.

He's been banned twice for griefing. That on top of his ridiculous spam and lack of any grammar makes me not want to rescind the ban.

dograffe wrote:he was just building a lava fort in creative is there a rule against that unbann him if he stuffs up then bann him and ill fix the problem
No... there's a rule against greifing other peoples structures...