Appeal from griefing for "MyCheeseCake"

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
NinjaShadez

Appeal from griefing for "MyCheeseCake"

Post by NinjaShadez »

Im sorry for taking part of somebody's wall.. I honestly have no idea nor intention nor anything negative to destruct or destroy somebody's property nor try to steal. I honestly have no memory what i did, obviously, cuz i did not know. I joined this server to make friends and I have brought a ton of friends into this game for the past month. I dont remember stealing anything, if needed, i will spend all the time on bringing the building back, or to give back the piece that i took. But i need to know what i did wrong..
MrEpiclegendzz

Re: Appeal from griefing for "MyCheeseCake"

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Hmm, I think you deserve an second chance..
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
NinjaShadez

Post by NinjaShadez »

Can i please ask what i did wrong on Jan 8th? Someone mentioned that i took a piece of wool.. I did not remember what i was doing in detail. But im sure i wasn't working anything to do with wool. I need to know what i did wrong, in order to prevent it from happening again. thanks for unbanning me though.
Doozy

Post by Doozy »

Was about 4 stone brick blocks destroyed on the side of a house to create steps up to the roof where a block of wool had been placed. Minor damage, and I think we're all willing to give the benefit of the doubt on this one. When mcBans is up we'll unban :)
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Doozy wrote:Was about 4 stone brick blocks destroyed on the side of a house to create steps up to the roof where a block of wool had been placed. Minor damage, and I think we're all willing to give the benefit of the doubt on this one. When mcBans is up we'll unban :)
I already unbanned :P
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.