Griefing Ring- Grubs101, kerr_77

Post threads here related to server bans. If you want to contest a ban, place it here; if you as a moderator ban someone, create a thread here.
fox689

Griefing Ring- Grubs101, kerr_77

Post by fox689 »

Tonight, I was lead to an underground chamber filled with signs concerning a plan to grief every town on the server. These signs were created by Kerr_77 and Grubs101. If anyone else is involved there doesn't seem to be anything that points to them. Just attempts to subvert certain individuals within every town. Also, they had a "Hitlist" up of people who were causing them problems.

I feel an organized attempt and circumventing protections using trust is worse than just randomly logging on and destroying. So, I've banned them both with a request it be made permanent.

:orediamond: Fox :orediamond:
All I'm asking for is some common sense and common decency. I know neither are actually that common anymore, but I ban those who have neither. :)
MrEpiclegendzz

Re: Griefing Ring- Grubs101, kerr_77

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Lol, They had a list xD That is sooooo dumb!!!
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
Grubs

Post by Grubs »

fox, i know what you found is griefing sign's posted by me and kerr. And i know i have messed around before but there was NO intention to grief because we knew we could get banned. I swear on my life that we put the signs with the griefing and and hit list was a joke! WE HAD NO INTENTION. Kerr and Vigorroso can back me up when i told them that we put those signs under the temple to be like the whitehouse. With the secret rooms. We hadnt grieft anybodys house or village! And with the Olympus sign WilsonSeth1996 was going to sell us a hunt in Olympus. You have to belive me! I love this sever and its the only one i play on!

--/ Grubs
MrEpiclegendzz

Post by MrEpiclegendzz »

Hmm, I don't know.. It kinda makes sense because if you want to grief something, you don't go and put it up for everyone to read...
But who knows, maybe you are that dumb..
Well, its not up to me if you get an unban or not.
Some people like to watch the world burn, I'm one of those people.
Grubs

Post by Grubs »

i know its stupid.... But you have to belive me we had no intention of griefting and we put it there for fun has like a secret room
mrbabbles

Post by mrbabbles »

wait,a list in a server omg grubs and kerr_77 are dumber then :mobzombie: XD
mrbabbles

Post by mrbabbles »

wait if it is a secret room for fun ok but im still not sure
Zaneo

Post by Zaneo »

Hmm, why wasn't there a "This is a joke" sign? Also to be perfectly clear griefing isn't really a joking matter, considering the number of times any one player has probably been upset by their work being hindered.
"That line you read, of course is mine, however, read so badly, it sounds like yours" -- Roman Noble
Grubs

Post by Grubs »

Ok. If i dont get an uban i would like one thing. I would like Minigrub2001 to become the leader of beta not pop. And for all my stuff at beta to belong to mini.
Zacky

Post by Zacky »

Why ban someone if he hasn't done anything wrong? The Novylen server has good griefer protection so you can just read the signs, make sure that they can't happen, like setting up more cuboids. That way nobody can be harmed and one or more bans are unnecesary..